The New M2X Extension board is an ultra-thin version of the Original M2X Board. It has M.2 slots for adding a 4G LTE module and NVMe SSD to your VIM3, 3L or Edge-V. A nano-SIM card slot is built into the board.
- M.2 Slot (M-Key) for 2280 NVMe SSDs
- M.2 Slot (B-Key) for 4G LTE Modules
- Nano-SIM Card Slot
- 10-Pin GPIO Header
- 4G Active LED
- 94.0 x 56.0 x 5.5 MM
- VIM3/3L (Full-Featured, PCIe x1 Lane)
- Edge-V (SSD-only, PCIe x4 Lane)
- Quectel EM06 4G LTE Module
In The Box:
- New M2X
- M2 Screws x4
- M2 Standoffs x2
* Edge-V can only use the SSD feature, when connected to the New M2X Extension Board.