Mind Standby Battery
Q: Can the built-in battery of Mind be used as a normal power supply for the device?
A:Mind built-in battery has a very small capacity and can be only used as a standby device for sleep/hibernation.It's not recommended to be used as an independent power supply. The device needs to be connected to an adapter for normal usage.
Q:How to set Mind to enter system mode after power off？
A:There are two main methods:
1. system settings: open search, enter control panel, enter system and security, enter power options, select the function of power button
There are mainly four options: do not take any actions, sleep, hibernation and turn off the display. After the corresponding settings are saved, unplug the adapter to enter the corrosponding function. The default is sleep mode.
2. Setting on Mind App( to be updated the methods after Mind App launch)
Q:What's the difference between the four system modes after power off？
A:There are 4 different modes as below:
1. When Mind is set to sleep: when the power supply of the adapter is disconnected, the computer enters the sleep mode, and Mind cannot be woken up without connecting the power supply. The computer can automatically wake up and enter the system after connecting the adapter.
2. When Mind is set to hibernation: when the power supply of the adapter is disconnected, the computer enters the hibernation mode, and Mind cannot be woken up without connecting the power supply. The computer can automatically wake up and enter the system after connecting the adapter and press the buttons.
3. When Mind is not in operation: after disconnecting the power supply, the computer won't enter any mode, and the system will run at reduced frequency. After about 30 minutes, the device will enter a forced shutdown mode when the battery is below 10%.
4. When the display is set to be turned off, after Mind disconnects the power supply from the adapter, the HDMI or Type-C monitor connected to the computer will go out, but the system will still run at reduced frequency. After the adapter is connected, the monitor will again light up and enter the system.